The Indiana Academy
2017 Nomination Form
Nominations must be submitted by April 15, 2017, 5:00 p.m. ET.
The Indiana Academy was founded to encourage and promote scientific, artistic, literary, cultural, and scholarly achievement and/or the philanthropic support of and service to higher education in Indiana. Continuing in this tradition we invite Academy members and the ICI Board of Directors to nominate candidates for induction into The Indiana Academy.
BEGIN YOUR ONLINE NOMINATION BELOW
1. Members of The Indiana Academy and the designated members of the ICI Board of Directors are eligible to nominate candidates for induction into The Indiana Academy.
2. Nominations can be submitted using the online form found below or by downloading and completing a paper nomination using the editable form provided at 2017 NOMINATION FORM.
3. Nominations, either on-line or on paper, must be submitted by April 15, 2017, 5:00 p.m. ET.
4. Nominees must have distinguished themselves in the advance of science, the arts, literature, culture, or scholarship and/or in service to or the philanthropic support of higher education in Indiana; and have maintained Indiana residence for a cumulative period of at least five years.
5. Sitting presidents or other staff members of Indiana colleges and universities, independent or public, are not eligible for nomination. However, individuals who have previously held such positions may be considered.
6. Membership in The Indiana Academy is not limited with respect to gender, color, race, religion, political affiliation or occupation.
7. The Indiana Academy Board of Regents will select candidates for induction.
If you need assistance, or have questions, please contact Independent Colleges of Indiana at 317-236-6090.